Sunday 21 October 2012

Review of GlobalTestMarket


The GlobalTestMarket is a global company as the name indicates, recruiting members in many countries, including Russia. It gives points for surveys. Each point is worth $0.05, while most of the surveys give between 30 and 40 points.

The GlobalTestMarket used to give fair rewards, screen outs were rewarded with 5 points and all surveys had a monetary value. However, lately they decided to save money and screen outs give only an entry to sweepstakes. Their sweepstakes, similar to other lotteries, reward one person for the work of others. The chances to win are less than to be involved in a traffic accident. It doesn't stop the GlobalTestMarket to send more and more surveys with a reward of three entries into sweepstakes. Apparently, there is always someone who will participate, hoping to win.

Even considering the latest changes, it is still a good company, paying when one reaches a balance of 1000 points. It is achievable during two - three months on average. Many surveys in the UK are cinema related, so to qualify one has to tick that they are regular cinemagoers.

The money comes in the form of cheque outside the US and the GlobalTestMarket pockets a few dollars by offering below the market exchange rates into the local currency.

However, despite all their small tricks, one can still earn a fair payment for performed work, compared to others. Highly recommended!

2 comments:

  1. Your post about global test market.I think it is a effective way to earn money from online.You describe some important information about global test market.specially the value of each point.I know from your post it is similar to other lotteries.It gives reward one person for others work.Your post also describe the payment method of global test market.Anyone can do this work and earn to point and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a member of Globaltestmarket for a number of years and, to be honest, it isn't one of my favourites. It takes ages to build up enough points to actually be able to redeem them(I have managed approx 3 redemptions in 7 years)as I & a few people I know, get screened out of surveys. This wouldn't be too bad if we hadn't spent about ten minutes answering questions before the screen out! You don't get points either. About 8 weeks ago I redeemed my points(yes, I know!) for a £15 & £10 Amazon e-voucher, I received the £15 within a couple of days but I still have not received the £10 one. It has been an ongoing battle to try & resolve the issue. I emailed them to say I hadn't received the voucher, they sent an automated email to say a customer rep would be in contact asap, after 5 days I contacted them again, I then received a reply saying the issue had been resolved(it hadn't) and the case was now closed, I still have no voucher! I waited a week then contacted them again, to cut a long story short I have gone through the above rigmarole FIVE TIMES and have still not got my voucher! The best sites I think are: Valued Opinions, Toluna and mysurveys.

    ReplyDelete